Property Management Services
Island Villas Ltd. Property Management and our Team of Professional Property Managers provides Full service Property Management Services and Property Management Leasing Services to Owners of Rental Homes, Rental Houses, Individual Rental Condominiums, Rental Apartments as well as Condominium Homeowner Associations.
We specialize in providing our Property Management Services with superior service to protect your investment.
Island Villas Ltd. gives each property individualized attention during every phase of our Property Management.
Today owners require a wide range of Property Management Services depending upon the property and market conditions. Island Villas Ltd. provides comprehensive Property Management programs or selected Property Management services to meet specific needs of each client.
In order to maximize the pool of available tenants, Island Villas Ltd. liaison and cooperates with local brokers.
Our Property Management fees are very reasonable.
Does your property bring you Profits or Problems?
Utilizing our service brings the following:
- Comprehensive expertise and knowledge of local laws and market conditions.
- Exposure to over hundreds of real estate professionals.
- Advertising on the Internet.
- Detailed records and accounting reports.
- Professional screening of tenants.
- Professional relationship with tenants.
- Reduction in tenant turnover and increased occupancy rates through strict screening and constant supervision.
- Efficient rent collections.
Full Service Management
Our Full Service Property Management includes all Leasing Services as well as:
- Collecting monthly rents.
- Paying owner's monthly mortgage payment.
- Paying owner's property taxes, insurance or other payments as instructed.
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance.
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner's account amounts received in excess of required disbursements.
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Periodic inspections of the property during lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when and if necessary.
- A final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property.