Holders Hill, John's Plain
Unlike any other property on the market. This is truly a rare and unique investment opportunity to own a resort-style villa in a prime location and highly desirable residential neighborhood of Holders Hill in St. James Parish.
The property offers an intimate and private setting situated on 14,000 sq. ft. of plush landscaped grounds and consists of a total of 4 distinct units that can be occupied separately or together: (2) three-bedroom/three-bathroom villas (1) two-bedroom/one-bathroom apartment and (1) one-bedroom/one-bathroom apartment. The four units total 7,500 sq. ft. of living space, great for entertaining with open decking and courtyard combined, two plunge pools, complemented by a large motor court with parking for up to 6-8 cars.
The property offers a wide array of flexibility for accommodations:
- Perfect as a holiday family retreat, enough room for everyone. Spend the day together as a group, then retreat to your own private quarters, each with their own entrance, kitchen, dining area and outdoor spaces.
- Turnkey Airbnb and VRBO Short-term rentals on four individual units with affordable and reliable property management in place.
- Long term rental properties to expatriates wishing to settle in Barbados to live and work.
- Introduction of 12 Welcome Stamp Program allows non-national individuals, couples, and families with children the option living on island for up to 12 months.
- Bonus-Property includes and on-site private spa for guests only that could be converted into an additional apartment.
Less than a 5 minute drive to three world-class golf courses at Sandy Lane, the One Nine, The Country Club and world-renowned Green Monkey, a 5-minute walk to the prestigious Holders Polo Field and Holders Farmers Market, and a 15-minute stroll downhill, to Paynes Bay Beach, arguably one of the best beaches on the island and home to some of the finest restaurants and an exciting mix of trendy bars.
Holetown and Limegrove Lifestyle and Entertainment Center are less than a mile away, where you will find more restaurants, bars, duty-free shopping, a large supermarket, and banks. Bridgetown is five miles away and a 30-minute drive from Grantley International Airport.
This property is fully furnished and well-maintained. The price also includes an eight passenger Suzuki Van with low mileage and in excellent condition!
Definitely a must-see!
- West Coast
- Outdoor Dining
- Near Holetown
- Plunge Pool
- 14,000 Sq. Ft
- 7,500 Sq. Ft
Write a Review
Join Our Community
Benefit from exclusive sales, new listings and even more information about Island Villas.
Your information is 100% safe. We hate spam too.