Rowans Park, Mario Drive 31E
Located just a few minutes north of the main highway in one of St. George’s most sought-after neighborhoods is this spacious 3 storey house. This property is situated in an elevated position near to the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a few homes and many mango trees giving a tranquil and breezy ambiance.
This truly is a beautifully designed and well- built home with superb contemporary design that blends panache with comfort to create a home that exudes style and class. Features such as kabakali doors, greenheart windows, Talius hurricane shutters, imported Guyanese cedar and brushed stone walls appear at every turn to reinforce the quality of the finishes and to remind you that all of the materials used were carefully selected and thoughtfully positioned to contribute to a dwelling that really must be viewed to be appreciated.
The accommodation comprises:
- Foyer – with sitting area
- Dining room / Living room (29’10” x 16’10”) open-plan
- Kitchen- (21’ x 14’7”) commercial sink, stainless steel back-splash, granite counter-tops, center island with breakfast bar and 5 burner gas counter top stove, Eye level oven, dishwasher, bar sink with granite cover
- Laundry – with exit to the side of the house and garage
- Pantry – (10’ x 10’)
- Powder room
- Recreational room – (25’9” x 18’)
- Patio – counter top with wooden shutters to kitchen, country views
- Master bedroom – Large walk-in-closet, wooden doors to patio, a/c, ceiling fan, en-suite with double vanity, his & hers shower, w/c, bidet
- Master patio – (17’ x 10’ covered) runs along the entire back of the house
- Bedroom 2 – (18’3” x 16’8”) built-in cupboard, a/c, en-suite with shower, tree top patio
- Bedroom 3 – (12’ x 15’) built-in cupboard, a/c, en-suite with shower
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Living room
- Double garage
- 2 storage rooms
- separate pump room in garage that services the 6000 gal water tank and the separate "rain" water tank whereby the water can be used for watering plants and flushing toilets
- Office (18’ x 16’) with 2 entrances
- Office reception (8’ x 10’)
- Powder room
Fully enclosed with lawns, various shrubbery and mango trees around the house. 10,000gal rain water tank, 1,000gal potable water tank and 5 kwh grid tied solar voltaic system.
- Near Beach
- Outdoor Dining
- Ceiling fans
- Near Golf Course
- Near St. Lawrence Gap
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- 14,411 sq. ft.
- 5,788 sq. ft.
- Air Conditioning in Master Bedroom. Additional rooms wired for AC
Write a Review
Join Our Community
Benefit from exclusive sales, new listings and even more information about Island Villas.
Your information is 100% safe. We hate spam too.