Dining at The Tides has been summed up as 'an experience' and that is exactly what it is.
It's not just the fabulous food, the amazing ambience or the superior service which you receive from the moment you arrive until the moment that you depart, it is the whole package that leaves an indelible mark in the memory of those that have dined at The Tides.
The menu speaks for itself. Chef Guy Beasley offers a wonderful choice of seafood, meat, poultry dishes and a vegetarian menu so that all palates are pleased for both starters and main courses.
His desserts are an impossible temptation to resist! Just try the Little Sticky Toffee Pudding or the Oreo Cookie and Mars Bar Cheesecake for an 'earth moving' experience!
When Does it Happen
- The Tides is open Monday- Saturday 6:30pm- 11:00pm
- A quality restaurant where its reputation for excellence is well preserved
- Excellent service and even better food
- The Tides has an art gallery housing exquisite pieces from around the Caribbean & South America
- An extensive menu sure to satisfy every one who dines there.
- There is a children's menu perfectly suited to the little diner
- Bookings with children under 10 must be seated at 6:30
- Available for private dinner parties and weddings
- Dress Code in effect