At the heart of the prestigious Royal Westmoreland resort lies a championship golf course of unrivaled beauty to be enjoyed at this exclusive Caribbean resort destination.
Recently given the accolade of number 31 in the world outside of the USA, recommendations do not come any better than this.
Designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Par 72, 7045 yards of this course are sure to test golfers of every ability ensuring use of every club in the bag. Considerable features have been made of the natural environment with the 5th and 6th holes exploiting a disused coral stone quarry and the 12th Par 3 challenging the lowest of handicaps with its tight green bordering a ravine. Bunkers abound throughout the course; each hole offers several tees to accommodate every level of play and crystal blue Caribbean Sea views shimmer from every green.
Completing your round, the elegant and imposing colonial style Clubhouse dominates the course. The Clubhouse restaurant boasts a spectacular setting overlooking the final fairway and features an open sided dining room making the most of the outstanding views across the course to the amazing ocean. Lunch menus serve a combination of quick and simple yet satisfying meals, with friendly and efficient service.
Coming Soon – Additional 18 Holes
Plans are currently in place for the creation of a superb additional 18 hole golf course at Royal Westmoreland exclusive resort, to accompany the highly rated existing championship course. The second course is to be created 'in the family', by world famous golf course architect Rees Jones, brother of the renowned Robert Trent Jones Jr., designer of the original championship course at Royal Westmoreland.
Rees Jones has designed over 30 golf courses, primarily in the USA, and is well known for his redesigns of courses in preparation for major championships. This vast experience and success with world class golf courses is the source of his nickname "The Open Doctor".
When complete, the additional 18 holes will rubber stamp Royal Westmoreland with yet another unique and original attraction.
- Royal Westmoreland Resort
When Does it Happen
- Tea Times Begin at 7:00am for Registered Royal Westmoreland Guests
- Final Tea Time is at 4:00pm
- Players who are not registered on the resort must start plat after 10:00am
- Enjoy play on a 6 Star Golf Course
- Breathtaking views of the ocean while at play
- The security of being in a gated community
- 18 Holes - Direct Booking Guests & Registered Renter Private Home - USD$300 (before 10am)
- 18 Holes - Direct Booking Guests & Registered Renter Private Home - USD$250 (after 10am)
- 9 Holes - Direct Booking Guests & Registered Renter Private Home - USD$125 (after 2pm)