Nestled on the water’s edge in the bustling atmosphere of St. Lawrence Gap is Primo Bar and Bistro, the former Pisces.
Still under the patronage of Larry Rogers; a well-known local chef who has a flair for seducing your palate with simple, yet delectable dishes with distinct Caribbean flavours; Primo offers diners an international menu with a subtle West Indian influence. It also features an extensive variety of fresh seafood and specialty cocktails.
- St Lawrence Gap , Christ Church
When Does it Happen
- Open 7 days a week from 5pm
- The best Seafood menu on the island.
- Fantastic oceanfront setting
- Excellent Service
- One of the premier restaurants on the South Coast
- Reservations Recommended
- Dress Code in effect