In developing East Village the designers have created a concept aimed at delivering high quality villas for the overseas market. By providing a hassle free solution to building a home abroad, the focus of this project is to facilitate low density and low impact development, which will embrace and preserve the surrounding habitat.
East Village will feature approximately 30 1 acre water front and ocean view 2,3 and 4 bedroom townhouses ranging from 2500-4000 sq. ft. each. Located on the northern side of Antigua, East Village is surrounded by mature landscapes, breathtaking views and access to a wide range of recreational activities and other amenities.
Construction will commence in September/October 2008 and completion is expected in winter 2013.
Development of purchased property must be initiated within 24 months of purchase.
- Beach pavilion/reception area with facility reading lounge and exotic deli
- A small non-commercial marina with boat house/storage facilities
- A community centre with lap swimming pool, tennis courts, green area, fitness centre
- Offices for management and services, main entrance gate and security facilities maintenance, storage, and service area for desalination, generation and sewage treatment plants
- Staff residence area, plant nursery, and grounds keepers area
- Infrastructure including roads, underground distribution of water, power, telephone, cable/satellite feed, internet, drainage and water collection
- Landscaping not only to enhance the beauty but also to protect and preserve the natural habitat of the area